This 1-day workshop focuses on the practice of influence and the art of influencing. You will see what top influencers use to significantly increase the likelihood of others to say “yes” to them subconsciously. You will also be shown how you can influence others through innovative and fun-filled activities based on active participation and focuses on the transference of skills to participants for maximum learning and retention.
What you will learn:
- The inner psychology of how people make decisions and how you can use this to your advantage.
- How to build instant rapport with people to win their trust.
- The 12 most influential words and how to use them to convince others to say “yes”.
- The 6 keys to making a great first impression.
- The 6 universal principles of influence and how to apply them immediately.
- How to connect with your team players and influence them positively.
- How to present your products and services more persuasively beyond its features.
- Powerful non-verbal influencing techniques that you can immediately apply with anyone.
Who should attend:
- Managers and Leaders who want to motivate your team to achieve your goals.
- Employees who want to influence your bosses.
- HR Managers who want to motivate your staff effectively.
- Sales Executives who want to persuade customers to buy.
- Entrepreneurs who want to close big deals.
Interested to find out more about this workshop? We’d love to hear from you, drop us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.